21CLD: Embedding into Practice takes a practical look at implementing 21st century skills and learning into your classroom, using 21CLD as a framework for lesson design. This course will provide you with practical activities where you can reflect on your practice and on the practice of other teachers. This self-reflection and observation ensures that you can continue to enhance your professional practice using ICT, in order to develop your students’ 21st century skills.
To frame and answer the following questions:
- How do you know that your students are developing 21st century skills?
- How to use student work to find evidence of the 21st century skills?
- What is the impact on classroom practice?
- What do teachers think? (teacher testimonials)
- What do teachers think? (student voice)